|Ammo Type||.50 Ammo|
|Rounds Per Minute||1500|
The Minigun is the rarest and one of the most powerful weapons in the entire game. It can be found within the T4 and T5 zones and consumes the largest amount of ammunition of all weapons, with an ammo capacity of 500 rounds of .50 ammo and a rate of fire of 1000 RPM. The damage is also one of the highest dealing 62 damage per shot, with a critical chance of 20 percent and critical damage multiplied twice.
It is a highly sought-after weapon in the game as it can deal damage to enemies in a short period of time, even peppering bosses with lots of rounds in a matter of seconds. It can be bought on the Credits shop for a staggering amount of 2,000 credits.
To use the Minigun effectively, players should fire in short bursts to hit enemies. Sustained fire means an increase in weapon spread and should only be used in close ranges against hordes of zombies.
- High damage per shot
- High ammo capacity
- High fire rate
- Worth thousands of cash when sold on the Market
- High critical chance
- Critical damage is multiplied twice
- Requires plentiful amounts of .50 ammo
- Long reload
- High spread
- Expensive to purchase on the credits shop
- In reality, the Minigun is chambered in 20mm, however in game the firearm accepts 12.7mm (.50) ammo.